Sunday, March 1, 2015

5th Grade SOL Math RTI Packet

Hi, friends! I am here to share with you about my new 5th Grade SOL RTI packet for Math. Yes, a SOL focused packet, not common core! It is so hard to find resources that are for Virginia's standards, so here is a specific one for *YOU!*

A little bit about the packet, I began searching for an way to begin checking to see what my students know and remember from previous units and what needs remediation. I created this bundle to be the perfect 5th grade resource. This packet is a growing bundle and I will be adding pages to it as we go. If you purchase this bundle and see an area missing I am happy to add it! 

 Each page has the SOL and a score box. This is a way for me to keep track of their score and I have an easy reference to SOLs that still need work!


My students love the engaging clipart and the challenge of the pack!



I hope you enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment