Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dare to Dream!

Happy Wednesday!

I am so excited to truly begin blogging this year! Last year I started blogging, but was *SO* nervous about it that I just stopped. I ran into a writer's block and was nervous about what to share. When I saw the TPT Summer Challenge picture circulating Instagram and Facebook a few weeks ago I knew I needed to get in on the fun and give the blogging game another try! 

This weeks challenge has made me stop and think about what my 'dreams' really are. Where do I hope to be in five year? What about ten? Where do I hope to be with my TPT buisness in the next year? 

Dreaming is such a wonderful thing and I am so thankful for this challenge. It is so inspiring to sit down and think about these questions.


1. Become a successful and consistent blogger: I absolutely love everything about the teacher blogging community. It has provided me with such an amazing resource to grow as an educator. I feel like when I sit down and read my favorite blogs each night I am attending my own mini-professional development sessions! I want this blog to become my platform to learn, connect, and motivate other teachers, too! 

2. Build my TPT buisness: I absolutely *love* creating new resources and sharing them on TPT. TPT is the most encouraging and challenging website. It has taught me so much about myself as a teacher! I want to challenge myself to build my buisness and create resources that are valuable to other teachers. I would love for TPT to provide a extra income for my family. My husband is a professional runner and travels to races all over the country. I would love for TPT to provide me the financial opportunity to buy plane tickets so I can watch him compete more ... perhaps for his *biggest*  race, the 2016 Marathon Olympic Trials, in February?? 

3. Do the Lord's Work: Simply put, I would not be where I am with out the Lord. I want to use more of my time to get involved and do His work, sharing the Gospel. I want to to give abundantly to God and His people. Nothing is better than giving. There is no better feeling!

What are your dreams? Grab the image below and share!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I have loved reading about your goals! SO similar to mine and so important! I, too, am so grateful for this challenge! It has been fun to connect with other teachers. I wish you all the best in your TpT and blogging adventure!

    Monica
    Mrs. MeGown’s 2nd Grade Safari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals! I need to work on being a more consistent blogger, too! Life gets in the way too often, but I know I have more interaction and comments when I'm consistent! Good luck with all your goals! :)

    Janae
    The Sharpened Pencil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goals! Simple and straight to the heart of everything. I hope that you reach these dreams. I am hoping to do the same. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete